Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Rocky Mount is faster to any size disaster due to its commitment to providing prompt and efficient restoration services. They have a team of highly trained professionals who are equipped with the necessary tools and expertise to respond quickly to emergencies of any size.
Their emergency response team is available 24/7 to respond to disaster situations promptly, regardless of the size or scope of the damage. They understand that time is of the essence when it comes to disaster restoration, and they work tirelessly to minimize the damage and get your property back to its preloss condition as quickly as possible.
SERVPRO of Rocky Mount also utilizes advanced equipment and technology to ensure that the restoration process is efficient and effective. This includes industrial-strength dehumidifiers, air movers, and moisture detection equipment, among others.
In addition, they have a network of over 1,700 franchises across the United States and Canada, which allows them to access additional resources and support if needed. This ensures that they can mobilize quickly and effectively to handle any size disaster, no matter where it occurs.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (252) 977-9444
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Rocky Mount arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.