Fire Damage in Rocky Mount, NC
This family’s Rocky Mount home suffered from a fire caused by a pan left on the stove. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but we worked hard to recover the structure and contents.
We were able to remove the soot and even the smell of the smoke from the home, so that the family returned to a safe, clean space. The homeowners were very thankful and impressed with how fast we were able cleanup their fire and soot covered home.
Our goal is always to make your home “Like it never even happened.” We are the experts in fire damage restoration.